TO: All Residents
RE: Beautification Day
DATE: May 12, 2012 – (Rain Date: May 19, 2012)
- Flower requests must be called in to the GHA office at the above number by May 4, 2012. Any flower requests after that date will not be accepted.
- Please note quantities of flowers per tenant will be determined once all flower requests are received.
- Please note special flower requests will not be accepted.
- Tenants will be responsible for planting, watering, and weeding the flowers once received from maintenance.
- Maintenance will not supply: tools, gloves, wheel barrows etc.
- Maintenance will only assist residents with MEDICALLY PROVEN DISABILITIES, AND SENIOR CITIZENS.
- State Site residents will be able to receive flowers between 7:30am-9:30 am on beautification day.
- Federal tenants may request flower deliveries the day before beautification day with prior notice given to the maintenance department. All other federal tenants will receive flower deliveries on beautification day from 9:30 am until completed.
- Any questions or concerns please call Mr. Lux in the maintenance department: (914)946-2110 x102.
- We seek your cooperation to make this community event a success.