GREENBURGH HOUSING AUTHORITY
9 MAPLE STREET
WHITE PLAINS, NY 10603
(914) 946-2110 //NIGHT SERVICE (914) 654-4211
Effective May 14, 2012
PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Parking is not permitted in: Fire zone, Handicapped areas, garbage sheds, on the grass, or where NO PARKING signs are posted. Vehicles will be towed away without notice.
- Stickers (to be placed in left rear window) along with an assigned parking space, will be issued to all residents who submit a registration annually. Registrations or Insurance must be in the name of a tenant on the lease.
- Greenburgh Housing Authority does not provide visitor parking. Tenants may allow their visitors to park in their space(s) only. Visitors are not permitted to park in any other spaces or they will be towed at their expense.
- Residents are given up to 30 days to register and insure a newly owned vehicle, Residents must provide the office with vehicle information (VEHICLE INFO SPACE NUMBER, MAKE, MODEL AND LICENSE PLATE NUMBER as seen on windshield registration) and are encouraged to do so as quick as possible, otherwise, vehicles will be towed. Parking is at “Your own risk” therefore all vehicles must be registered and insured.
- Residents must call the office or night service to have an UNAUTHORIZED vehicle towed from their parking space (see above numbers). Cars will be booted/towed without notice; please advise your guests. When calling the above numbers, tenants must provide the following information: make/model, color, license plate number, parking space number.
- State Site/ Maple Street Lot: Parking in office spaces is permitted between the hours of 7pm-7am for tenants’ vehicles registered with Greenburgh Housing Authority ONLY. All other vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Please note that cars must be parked clearly between the lines in the designated areas. Vehicles will be towed if not parked correctly or occupying more than one space.
- Vehicles MUST be registered, drivable, and insured. Cars are not to be worked on in the lot. They are not to be placed on bricks, blocks, or jacks at any time.
- Each household is guaranteed one parking space only. Additional spaces will be assigned if spaces are available.
Tow Company: RJT Motorists Services 948-1100 or 948-7713 for car recovery